Christmas Decorations and Lighting – From Simple to Grand
Christmas decorations enhance the vibrancy of communities. Our city customers benefit from increased foot traffic and an overall more positive perception within the community. At Display Sales, whether you’re looking for simple or grand, we can help. We offer commercial-grade and consumer-grade products in an effort to balance quality and affordability.
The Display Sales light pole decorations are a stunning and original display perfect for municipalities, main street organizations, or even academic institutions looking to decorate for the holidays. The Bright Line Collection comes in silhouettes with bright multicolored bulbs, the DazzLED Collection is wrapped in shimmering metallic garland, and the White Line Collection maintains a cool white silhouette with only white bulbs for a very cohesive downtown holiday look.
Whether you’re searching for products as a commercial or residential consumer, Display Sales has the decorations and the appropriate hardware for each. Additionally, we offer replacement parts for doing small repairs as you bring out your decorations each season. See our sockets & clips, bulbs, and hardware for specific seasonal replacement parts. Holiday decorations are a sure-fire way to make your community shine. Enhance the liveliness of your city streets and boost holiday cheer with any of our large selection of Display Sales Christmas Decorations.
Holiday and Seasonal Decorations
Christmas Decoration Buying Tips
· Carefully assess your situation prior to purchasing and installing.
· Talk to your City Planner or Public Works Department to gain permission to install on buildings or poles.
· Consult with a certified electrician to calculate load.
· Measure the clearance required on decorations and banners for traffic -including large trucks. A height of at least 20 feet is recommended but this varies by situation.
· Backed by a company with a positive 50 year history
· Many popular decorations are in stock, ready to ship
· Custom decorations are available
· Public works employees love our durable, easy to install hardware
· Personal service from our professional Sales Representatives
· Personal assistance available from our knowledgeable Customer Service staff
· Electrical, component, and workmanship warranties cover many of our commercial grade products. Please consult your area’s Sales Representative for details.
What is the Product Turnaround Time?
Stock — Ships from Display Sales warehouse in 3 business days
Custom — Made in approximately 20 business days, plus shipping time to your area (2 – 4 business days to many areas)
Made to Order — Made in approximately 20 business days, plus shipping time to your area (2 – 4 business days to many areas)
What size decoration should you buy?
The size of light pole determines what size decoration should be displayed.
Small – 4.5′ Decorations or Smaller
Low-level poles, sometimes called pedestrian poles range from 8 to 18 feet high.
Medium – 4.5′ to 6′ Decorations
Mid-level poles range from 18 to 30 feet high.
Large – 5′ Decorations or Larger
Large poles, sometimes referred to as highway or utility poles, range from 30 feet on up.
How Durable Are Our Decorations?
Holiday Decorations – Our pole decorations feature a 100% non-prorated warranty that is intended for temporary, seasonal display. Protection extends to damage caused by winds up to 40 mph. A Season is considered 4 months.
Six Seasons protection on steel frames and pole installation hardware.
Three Seasons protection on decoration components: garlands, Timberline and Metallic Sparkle, electrical wiring, sockets, plugs, and powder coating on silhouette designs. Heavy insulated electrical wiring and wire sets used for building and tree lighting in 12 gauge, 14 gauge, 16 gauge, and 18 gauge wire. Note: Powder Coating does not prevent rust but will diminish the rate of rust visibility.
NOT Covered by warranty: damage caused by ice load, road salt and air borne corrosives, bulb breakage, burnout, discoloring or fading, damage from electrical shorts, miniature light sets, rope light, damage in transit, inappropriate handling or storage, installed too low on the pole and hit by a truck or vandalism. Note: Powder Coating does not prevent rust but will diminish the rate of rust visibility.
Repair and/or Replacement must be pre-approved. Warranty claims must be reported to Display Sales by December 31st. Display Sales obligation is limited to repair or replacement as determined at the time of any claim. All decorations must be installed according to Display Sales installation instructions. Repairs or modifications made by the customer without Display Sales authorization will void this warranty.
Purchaser is responsible for the cost of removal, re-installation, and shipping both ways for merchandise being repaired or replaced. Display Sales is not liable for shipments lost, delayed or damaged in transit. The purchaser is responsible for reviewing merchandise upon receipt to verify order and condition of delivery.
Does Display Sales Offer Installation Services?
No, we do not. We offer well-written instructions for installation. Our Customer Service department will happily offer you technical assistance via telephone as well. When planning a decoration program, installation is an important consideration. City Public Works departments and utility companies are a good place to start when looking for installation assistance. In addition, it is important to gain permission to install decorations from the entity that owns the utility or light poles before purchasing and installing banners or decorations.
All Holiday Decorations Are Not Created Equal
- Backed by a company with a positive 50 year history
- Many popular decorations are in stock, ready to ship
- Custom decorations are available
- Public works employees love our durable, easy to install hardware
- Personal service from our professional Sales Specialists
- Personal assistance available from our knowledgeable Customer Service staff
- Electrical, component, and workmanship warranties cover many of our commercial grade products. Please consult your area’s Sales Specialist for details.