Over the Street Snowflake Line
View the PDF Version.
Thank you for investing in a Display Sales Over the Street Snowflake Line decoration! We hope your experience is a positive one when working with our decor during your preparation for the upcoming holiday season. Please call 800-328-6195 should you have any questions, concerns, or troubles. Thanks again!
NOTE: The method of installation for a Street Line decoration is up to the customer, as well as the method of storage. Display Sales offers the following installation instructions/suggestions for your convenience.
- If cartons are in good shape, save them for decoration storage at the end of the season.
- Inspect the cartons carefully upon delivery.
- If there is any damage, please note it on the Bill of Lading before accepting the delivery and call Display Sales Customer Service at 1-800-328-6195 to get advice.
- Bench test each unit prior to installation.
- Store decorations in a dry, well ventilated area where the heat does not exceed 105°.
- Bench test each unit prior to storage and then again the following season prior to installation.
- Reuse the shipping cartons, hang decorations from large hooks in the ceiling, or use heavy-duty brackets on the wall. Cover with paper or cotton sheeting to protect while in storage.
Layout Plan & Parts List
|4||12’ Extension cords w/triple female & 2-prong male plugs|
|2||6’ Extension cords w/double female & GFIC male plugs|
|1||5’ Fancy Forked Snowflakes|
|2||4’ Single Spiral Snowflakes|
|Triple female & 2-prong male|
|Double female & GFIC male plug|
|4’ Single Spiral Snowflake|
|5’ Fancy Forked Snowflake|
Installation Instructions for Over the Street Snowflake Line:
Step 1: Hang the 5’ Fancy Forked Snowflake first. Position it in the center of the cable. Install the Safety Pins as shown to prevent the snowflake from bouncing off of the cable.
Step 2: Install a Cable Clamp on the cable, just to the outside of each unit’s hanger. This will ensure that the snowflake will not move out of position along the cable. NOTE: Leave the Cable Clamps in place after takedown so that it will be easier to install the decoration the following year.
Step 3: Hang each of the 4’ Single Spiral Snowflakes. Hang them about 8’ on center from the 5’ Fancy Forked Snowflake – one to the left and one to the right. Install Safety Pins and Cable Clamps as previously instructed for the center snowflake. Then hang the 3.5’ Snowburst Snowflakes in the same manner.
Step 4: Connect the electrical plugs together to the individual snowflake units. The center unit (5’ Fancy Forked) has two wiring harnesses on it. Each harness is set up to light half of the unit and plug into the other two snowflakes to its left and right. The harness on the 5’ Fancy Forked is to be plugged into a female plug on the 4’ Single Spiral. The next extension cord comes off of the 4’ Single Spiral to the 3.5’ Snowburst.
NOTE: Should you require an additional extension cord to reach your power source, you will need one with a 3-hole GFIC female receptacle on the end to match up with the cord coming off of the 3.5’ Snowburst.