Triple Candle Wreath Street Line
View the PDF Version.
Thank you for investing in a Display Sales Triple Candle Wreath Street Line decoration! We hope your experience is a positive one when working with our decor during your preparation for the upcoming holiday season. Please call 800-328-6195 should you have any questions, concerns, or troubles. Thanks again!
NOTE: The method of installation for a Street Line decoration is up to the customer, as well as the method of storage. Display Sales offers the following installation instructions/suggestions for your convenience.
- If cartons are in good shape, save them for decoration storage at the end of the season.
- Inspect the cartons carefully upon delivery.
- If there is any damage, please note it on the Bill of Lading before accepting the delivery and call Display Sales Customer Service at 1-800-328-6195 to get advice.
- Bench test each unit prior to installation.
- Store decorations in a dry, well ventilated area where the heat does not exceed 105°.
- Bench test each unit prior to storage and then again the following season prior to installation.
- Reuse the shipping cartons, hang decorations from large hooks in the ceiling, or use heavy-duty brackets on the wall. Cover with paper or cotton sheeting to protect while in storage.
Layout Plan & Parts List
|2||Steel Safety Pins|
|10||Mallaeble Wire Clips|
|1||50″ Triple Candle Wreath|
|2||25′ Timberline Lit Garland|
|6||24″ Red Velour Bows w/Ties|
This is a two sided decoration. Spend time shaping the garland as it will come out of the box relatively flattened. Shape the wreath as well, keeping in mind that the wreath will be seen from both sides. Finally, shape the bows as they have wire reinforced edges and will hold the final shape.
Installation Instructions: Triple Candle Street Line
Step 1: Hang the 50” Triple Candle Wreath first. Position it over the center of the street. Install the safety pins (as shown) to prevent the wreath from bouncing off the cable.
Step 2: Install a wire clip on the cable, just to the outside of the wreath’s hanger. This will ensure that the wreath will not move out of position along the cable.
|NOTE:||Leave the wire clips in place after take-down so that it will be easier to install the decoration the following year.|
Step 3: At opposite ends of the garland, there is a heavy-duty twisted wire. Use the near end to attach the garland to the ‘O’ ring welded onto the wreath (as shown). Use the far end to attach the garland onto the cable. Install a wire clip to the inside of the heavy-duty twisted wire to prevent it from sliding along the cable.
Pro-Tip: For added reinforcement, use a malleable wire clip on the heavy-duty wire to keep it in place.
Step 4: Create an apex at the middle point of the 25’ garland. The drawing on page 1 shows a 4’ deep swag. Use zip-ties or coated wire to attach the garland apex to the cable. Install wire clips to keep the apex in place. The swag before and after the apex is estimated to be 10’ in length (as shown). You may make the swag as deep or shallow as you like.
Step 5: Add the 24” red velour ‘puff’ bows at the apex points (one on each side of the streetline) and on the wreath. Again, one per side.
Step 6: Plug the Triple Candle Wreath Street Line into a power source. Add an extension cord if needed. Overall length will vary upon depth of garland swags and width of street over which the unit is displayed.
Install the safety pins
Install a wire clip on the cable
Use the near end to attach the garland to the ‘O’ ring welded onto the wreath