City Spring Centennial - Pole Banner
These City Spring Centennial pole banners are digitally printed on 18 oz outdoor vinyl. Finished banners are a 2-ply construction with double-stitched edges to create a stronger, consistent edge finish. The pole pockets are double-stitched using UV resistant thread for extra durability. This pole banner features a large building in the foreground surrounded by tree on a blue background with "City of Franklin" and "Celebrate History" in white script. City text is customizable. Banner hardware sold separately.
Typical production takes 14-21 days.
Custom graphic artwork is final sale and will be charged separately.
Contact your Sales Specialist for quantity break pricing.
Digitally-printed on our matte 18 oz indoor/outdoor vinyl with scrim using water-based UL ECOLOGO® and UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified light-fade resistance latex inks. This ensures that our pole banners are acceptable for use in healthcare facilities and schools.
- Design number: D339
- Substrate: 18 oz. Vinyl
- Construction: Two-Ply
- Pocket count: Two pole pockets for secure mounting
- Pocket opening: 3 Inches
- Pocket stitching: Double-stitched using UV resistant thread
- Edge finish: Double-stitched with UV resistant thread
- Setup fee: Setup fee is dependent upon number of designs. Charged separately.
- Warranty: 100% not prorated. Warrantied for four (4) seasons or twelve (12) months of continuous use under normal conditions of use and service. This warranty does not cover damage as a result of acts of nature, vandalism, accidents, or lost products. Failure to install bracket systems and banners according to Display Sales installation instructions or improper storage of banners will void this warranty.
- Artwork: Graphic artwork is extra and will be charged separately. All custom work is a final sale.
- Order notes: For personalizations and requests, leave comments in the "Order notes" section of the checkout screen. Customer art can be uploaded after checkout.
Zinc Plated Steel